Whenever you feel any discomfort/uneasiness, you should visit the hospital and consult a specialist depending on the type of symptoms. Ideally, you should get your routine health check-up done once in a month.
You need to take an appointment by calling on 0124-4585555. Doctors are available from 9 am to 9 pm in the OPD. In case of emergency please contact at our emergency 24*7 and please dial 0124 4585666.
Please call on 0124-4585555 for scheduling an appointment with our doctors at our OPD.
Yes, we have a 24*7 emergency facility along with a diagnostic facility of Radiology Pathology and 24 Hrs. Pharmacy with all emergency services
A patient can get direct admission by contacting at IPD billing department or through ER or OPD.
1. Planned Hospitalization
In case of planned hospitalization, you should have been advised admission by a specialist. In case of cashless/TPA admission, you must apply for approval of the estimated hospital expenses directly with your TPA at least 4-5 days before the date of hospitalization.
In case you have not applied for a pre-authorization sufficiently in advance or if the doctor treating you advises you to get hospitalized immediately after the consultation, our Insurance Desk will assist you through the pre-authorization procedure.
However, you will need to bear in mind that on behalf of the hospital, the Insurance Desk is only a facilitator and can in no way influence the decision on the approval.
2. Emergency Hospitalization
In case of emergency hospitalization, you must come to EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT (ER) where the ER consultant will check and advise admission according to the nature of the disease. You can get admitted by paying cash, In the case of the TPA case, the Insurance Desk will take up your case on a fast track basis with your TPA and is likely to receive approvals within 3-4 hours during any working day.
For cashless treatment, the hospital must have approval from your TPA. In case of delay in receiving the approval or when you cannot wait for receiving the approval owing to medical urgency, you can undertake the treatment by paying the necessary cash deposit as per hospital policy.
If you receive approval from your TPA after paying the cash deposit, you are entitled to a refund of the cash deposit.
For further details about the pre-authorization procedure, enhancement, reimbursement, etc. you may contact our Insurance Desk.
As per our policy, it is compulsory to pay a deposit at the hospital which will be utilized against the current bill.
One attendant is allowed to stay with the patient in IP areas and for ICU and ICCU patients we have provided a separate waiting area.
We have a comprehensive health check-up department. For more information please call on 0124-4585555.
Prerequisites are as below:
1. All health checks are conducted by prior appointment only.
2. The entire checkup takes around 5-6 hours depending on the package. Packages having Pap smear test will be dispatched after 3 days.
3. Please contact the health checkup department before the appointment on 0124- 4585555 or 0124-4585581 (8.00 AM – 4.00 PM).
4. Eye lenses, if any, should be removed before coming for a checkup.
5. You are advised to wear loose and comfortable clothing. Remove jewelry before coming for a health checkup.
6. Kindly carry all your medicines on the day of the appointment.
7. Kindly bring along previous medical records, if any. Also bring any hearing aids, visual aids like spectacles, or any other aids that you use.
8. Any additional investigations or consultation will be done only after a prior appointment.
9. Additional tests, investigations or consultation can be conducted on request or requirement, but they will be billed in addition to the cost of your health check package.
10. For Cardiac, Diabetic, and Executive Health Check-Up either TMT or ECHO will be done based on advice.
11. Please come on an Empty Stomach with overnight fasting of 10 to 12 hrs. However, you are advised to have 2-3 glasses of plain water, to enable a full bladder to facilitate an ultrasound
12. Light dinner on the previous night is recommended and avoids alcohol 3 days before the health check-up.
13. A small stool and urine sample should be brought in sterilized containers that are readily available in medical stores, Paras Health Check Center, or Paras Hospital Lab.
14. Jogging shoes are preferable for the Tread Mill Test.
15. Company-sponsored clients are requested to carry referral letters along with company ID proof.
16. Men are requested to shave their chest to ensure a good ECG/Tread Mill Test. However if not done, it will be done at the hospital.
17. For Females: The Hospital shall not conduct certain investigations like X-rays for pregnant women. Mammography is not advised below the age of 40 years unless have a history of breast cancer. However, USG breast will be done below 40 years. The PAP smear test cannot be done during menstruation.
18. No other test/consultation can be substituted with another test or any other person.
Please collect it from the ground floor from 10 am to 5 pm on all working days.
Home care facility for sample collection and physiotherapy services are available. You may contact 0124-4585632. Rest home care services will be activated soon.