Paras Institute of Critical Care provides 24X7 support to all hospital departments for the diagnosis and management of complicated and life threatening conditions. The Institute has a diverse medical team that specializes in the medical management of cases that require extensive support, such as those of organ dysfunction or failure, airway management, lethal arrhythmias and so on. The Institute is equipped with specialized critical care areas, cutting edge technologies and a certified blood bank, which enhance chances of patients’ survival following complex surgeries. The team of dedicated intensivists and trauma specialists ensure that timely treatment is delivered for quick recovery, by adhering to global protocols for critical care management.
- Paras Institute of Critical Care provides 24*7 support to all departments of the hospital for the diagnosis and the management of life threatening conditions
- Paras Institute of Critical Care is also well equipped with state of the art operation theaters, blood bank services, laboratory, and radiology services. The critical areas and the intensive care units are well equipped with digital monitoring systems, ventilator support and automated drug delivery systems.
- Paras Institute of Critical Care has a reputed team of experts of national and international repute that are trained to provide urgent and immediate care to the patients at the time of need. The Institute is also supported by other departments that provide super specialist support.
Paras Institute of Critical Care provides a range of services for complications arising in patients of various specialties. The hospitals are equipped with specialized units for critical care for each department. Such specialized centers have support equipment as per the complication and age of the patient. Radiology and pathology support is provided on 24*7 bases.
- Comprehensive critical care support for cardiovascular, central nervous, endocrine, gastrointestinal, renal, respiratory system.
- Examination and analysis of the physical, mental health along with the pressure points.
- Evaluation of the requirements of physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Round the clock intensive care support to the spectrum of medical, cardiac, surgical and trauma patients.
- State of the art equipment and bed management for patient analysis, monitoring and control.
- Facilities for bedside dialysis, ventilator support, bronchoscopy, endoscopy, echocardiography and ultrasound.
- Defined critical care pathways along with standardized care.