Radiation Therapy as per Government Rates: 3D CRT in Rs 50000/- only
Paras HMRI Hospital Patna presents Radiation Therapy on government approved rates. Paras Cancer Centre will now be providing the latest 3D CRT or 3D Conformational Radiation Therapy treatment for Cancer at Rs 50000/- only. The treatment will be as per the stage of the cancer, location and type of cancer and as recommended by the treating oncologist.
About Paras Cancer Centre
Paras Cancer Centre at Paras HMRI Hospital Patna is one of the best centres for cancer detection, treatment, management, palliative care. The centre specializes in cancer surgery, radiation oncology, chemotherapy for all types of cancer. The team of cancer specialists of national and international repute has treated numerous cases associated with blood cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, prostate cancer, oral cancer, mouth cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, to list a few.
- Paras Cancer Centre is the first hospital in Bihar to provide comprehensive services for cancer detection, treatment and management.
- Paras Cancer Centre is the first hospital in Bihar to have latest third generation linear accelerator technology to treat cancer patients through radiation therapy.
- Paras Cancer Centre is the first hospital in Bihar to be equipped with Brachytherapy technology for Breast Cancer Treatment.
- Paras Cancer Centre is the first hospital in Bihar to provide comprehensive radiation therapy services, as per the need of the patient – 3D CRT, IGRT, VAT, IMRT, SBRT.
Radiation Therapy at Paras HMRI Hospital and Paras Cancer Centre – Patna:
Radiation Therapy is a highly specialized treatment protocol that can manage and treat cancer. The treatment includes exposing the cancer cells with carefully targeted and regulated doses of high energy radiation to kill the cancer cells. The treatment is regulated and managed in such a way that it does not affect the surrounding healthy tissues of the body. Radiation causes some cancer cells to die immediately after treatment, but most die or become incapacitated as a result of the radiation-induced damage to the cancer cell’s chromosomes and DNA.
The radiation oncologists provide treatment in the form of targeted radiation therapy for the following types of cancer :
- Bone marrow or stem cell transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Cancers of the Central nervous system (brain, spinal cord, neurological)
- Endocrine Cancers – (thyroid cancer, parathyroid cancer, adrenal cancer, pituitary cancer)
- Gastrointestinal cancer (anus cancer, colon cancer, rectum cancer, esophagus cancer, hepatobiliary cancer, pancreatic, stomach cancer)
- Genitourinary cancer (bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, penis cancer, testis cancer, ureter cancer)
- Gynecologic cancer (cervix cancer, ovarian, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, vulvular cancer)
- Head and neck cancer (nasopharynx cancer, cancer of the nasal cavity and sinuses, oral cancer, cancer of the oropharynx, hypopharynx, larynx, salivary gland)
- Lung cancer
- Lymphoma, leukaemia and myeloma
- Other skin cancers (squamous cell, basal cell, Merkel cell)
- Cancer of the Sarcoma (bone, soft tissue, abdominal)
Types of Radiation Therapy at Paras HMRI Hospital and Paras Cancer Centre – Patna:
Depending on the type of cancer, the location of cancer, the organs and tissues that the cancer is affecting and the extent to which it has spread, the team of cancer specialists and radiation therapy specialists can recommend the type of radiation therapy needed.