Paras Institute of ENT specializes in performing routine & complex surgeries associated with the ear, nose, neck, throat & head along with diagnostic tests for hearing and voice assessment.
Assessment of Hearing: Paras Institute of ENT has a well developed audiometry lab to perform a range of hearing assessments.
- Pure tone audiometry
- Impedance audiometry
- Special audiometry
- Brainstem evoked response audiometry (BERA)
Video Endoscopy– Helps in diagnosis of Chronic Rhino Sinusitis and Nasal Polyposis.
- OTO Endoscopy– Helps in accurate diagnosis of Ä middle ear disease.
- Video Laringoscopy– Helps in early diagnosis of lesions of the Vocal Cords like Polyps, Teachers/Singers nodules and early stage of cancer.
- Master ENT Check-up- The specialized health consists of diagnostic tests of the ear, nose and throat to assess the fitness of all. The package has been specially designed to assess the infections, audiometric and vocal aspects.
Surgeries and Procedures:
- Micro Ear Surgery for:
- Discharging ear
- Facial nerve paralysis
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for:
- Nasal polyposis
- CSF rhinorrhoea
- Pituitary tumour
- Skull Base Surgery and Otoneurosurgery
- Adenoidectomy & Tonsillectomy
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Nose and Face
- Micro laryngeal Surgeries for Voice Disorders
- Advanced Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Surgery for Snoring Laryngo Tracheal Stenosis