Profile: Dr. Anju Yadav is a Senior fertility expert with over 9 years of experience in the field of Gynecology and infertility. She has been trained in the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical college, New Delhi and BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has an experience of handling more than 3000 infertility couples. Her special skills and areas of expertise are recurrent IVF Failure, donor egg IVF and surrogacy.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
- Postgraduation, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
- Senior Residency, IKDRC- BJ Medical college, Ahmedabad.
- Junior Lecturer, IKDRC- BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- IVF Consultant, Sunrise and Privat Hospital, Gurgaon
Education and Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine &Laparoscopy- BJ Medical college, Ahmedabad.
- Advance course in Obstetrics Ultrasonography and Colour Doppler- FOGSI recognized centre, Ahmedabad.
- MS(Obstetrics& Gynecology)- Lady Hardinge medical College, New Delhi.
- MBBS- Pt. B.D. Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
- Recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Repeated Implantation failure.
- Donor Egg IVF.
- Gynae Endoscopy( hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy)
Awards and Honors:
- Quiz on Perinatal Infections, Annual conference of NAARCHI 2011, 2nd Prize
- Invited as Faculty in various National conferences