Profile: Dr Leena Yadav specializes in Female Infertility and ART procedures related to fertility management. With an experience of almost 3 yrs in association with Bourn Hall Fertility Centre, who created theworlds first ivf baby, Dr Leena has numerous success stories. She specializes in IUI, IVF/ICSI, Donor Oocyte IVF, Embryo Adoption, Donor Sperm Treatments, Male Infertility Management, Ooccyte Freezing and Surrogacy.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
- Attending Consultant Obgy, at Paras Hospital Gurgaon (2010-2014)
- Associate Consultant Obgy, at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon (2014)
- Consultant IVF with Bourn Hall Fertility Centre Gurgaon (2014 till Date)
Education and Fellowships:
- Fellowship in ivf – Dr. Purnima Nadkarni at 21st century hospitals , Vapi , Gujarat.
- Certified for USG and dopplers in infertility – by Nagori’s institute in Ahmedabad under guidance of Dr. Sonal Panchal.
- Preceptorship program in infertility – under guidance of Dr. Rama Raju at Krishna IVF clinic , Vishakhapatnam.
- MD –OBGY– University of Nicaragua.
- DGO – College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai.
- MBBS – Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College , Pune.
- Gurgaon Obstetrics and Gynecological society.
- Indian Society of assisted reproduction (ISAR)