Profile: Dr. Neha Pathania is a specialized nutrition expert with extensive experience in managing diabetes, thyroid, PCOD and other metabolic health issues by formulating personalized and specialized diet plans. Over the years she has developed specialized clinical nutrition protocols for post surgery patients, that aids rehabilitation. She also treats patients opting for weight loss and weight gain by eating healthy.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
- Clinical Nutritionist Fortis Healthcare
Education and Fellowships:
- BSc ( Home Science) from Kurukshetra university.
- MSc (Food and Nutrition) from Kurukshetra University Campus.
Awards & Honors:
- 7th position in BSc 3 (Home Science)
- Scholarship & Prize holder throughout graduation.
- Received appreciation from patients and datary advise.
- Attended CME’s
Research and Publications:
- Various Research papers has been published in National and International Journals.
- Published a chapter in neurology Text Book- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Wrote Blog for Rotary Club Magazine.
- Given health task in women’s day at IDEA , Panchkula.
- Lifetime member of IDA 9 ( India Dietetic Association and NSI (Nutrition society of India)