Profile: Dr. Parmila Sharma is a profound physiotherapist with extensive experience in cardiac and neuro rehabilitation. Under her guidance the department provides extensive support to the orthopaedics department for the rehabilitation of the joint replacement and the sports injury patients. She also has a keen interest in treating and managing patients with paralysis and movement disorders.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Haryanvi, Telgu
- Indian spinal injuries center Hospital, Vasant Kunj Delhi with Clinical Experience Under:
- Neurology and neurosurgery department
- Rehabilitation Unit Cardiothoracic department
- Pediatric department in ICU-MICU, SICU, PICU
- Surgery and medicine department
- Orthopedic departments
- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute
- Assisting physical therapists with patient care as requested.
- Treated Post-operative cardiac surgery cases (like CABG), thoracic surgery and many chest conditions.
- Worked in critical cardio thoracic unit.
Education and Fellowships:
- Completed Upper and Lower Quarter Mulligan’s Concept Course from Capri Institute of Manual therapy, Delhi (contact hours 56)
- Course on Myofascial Release technique and biomechanical assessment of the cervical and lumbar spine (Lecture cum Practicum), conducted by Mark Campbell (MSPT, OCS, CMPT) Telluride
- Indian Association Of Physiotherapy