Profile: Dr. Rajesh Kumar is a specialized practitioner in Internal Medicine. He has extensive exposure in procedures like lumbar puncture, bone marrow aspiration, resuscitation, ventilation, life support measures and treatment of infectious diseases. He has expertise in treating vector borne diseases such as- Dengue, Swine flu, Malaria, etc. He is also a certified ACLS trainer. His experiences range from pre-operative fitness planning to post-operative care of patients. Dr Rajesh also has special interest in preventive health medicine & ergonomics.
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English
- Consultant, Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Holy Family Hospital, Delhi.
- Consultant, Narinder Mohan Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- Consultant, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Clinical Assistant, Holy Family Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident, PSRI,Delhi
- Senior Resident, Deen Dyal Upadhyay Hospital,Delhi
- Senior Resident, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital, Delhi
Education And Fellowships:
- MD, KMC Mangalore, MAHE University, MANIPAL, Karnataka.
- MBBS, KMC Mangalore, MAHE University, MANIPAL, Karnataka.
- Vector borne diseases
- Preventive medicine
- Association of Physicians of India.
- Indian Medical Council
- East-Delhi Physicians Association
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar, Consultant – Internal Medicine
||8:00 am to 2:00 pm | Wed, Fri – 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm