Profile: Dr. Rajiv Gaur is Consultant Medicine and Noninvasive Cardiology. He has extensive experience in performing all noninvasive cardiac tests like TMT, ECHO-CD, Exercise Stress Echo, Dobutamine Stress Echo, Holter Analysis and HUTT tests. He also specializes in providing critical care support to cardiac patients.
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English
- In Charge Non – Invasive Cardiology – Umkal Hospital, Gurgaon
- Attending Consultant- Cardiology – Ehirl
- Senior Resident Cardiology – Ehirl
- Senior Resident Cardiology – Delhi
- Senior Resident Medicine – LHML
- Unit Head Medicine Department – Umkal Hospital
Education And Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Non – Invasive Cardiology.
- MD Medicine – Delhi University.
- MBBS, MAML, New Delhi, Delhi University
- Preventive Rehabilitative Cardiology
- Non- Invasive Cardiology
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Medical Council
Research and Publications:
- Addition of Rectus Sheath Relaxation Incisions in Emergency Laboratory for Peritonitis to prevent Fascial Dehiscence in world J SURG VOL 29, no. 2 February 2005 (235 – 39)
||8:00 am to 2:00 pm | Tues, Sat – 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm