Name: Dr. Shweta Chandan
Location: Paras Bliss, Panchkula
Profile: Dr.Shweta Chandan is a certified physiotherapist and she has extensive experience in pregnancy care, antenatal physiotherapy and manual therapy. She also has expertise in relieving pregnancy associated pain symptoms – back and neck pain, abdominal muscle weakness, breast problems and incontinence. She also aids expecting mothers in positioning, rhythmic movement, soft tissue manipulation, relaxation and breathing awareness.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
- Consultant Physiotherapy – Dr. Hedgewar Hospital, Karkardooma, Delhi.
- Consultant Physiotherapy – B.L.K Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi.
- Rotatory Internship – Northern Railway, Central Hospital
- Consultant Physiotherapy – Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant Physiotherapy – Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant Physiotherapist at Verma Fractures and Joint Replacement Clinic
- Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
Education And Fellowships:
- MPT (Musculoskeletal), GGSIPU Dwarka, Delhi
- BPT, GGSIPU Dwarka, Delhi
- Dry Needling Practitioner
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Ergonomic problems
- Postural conditions
Research And Publications:
- “Cross sectional study of foot posture index, navicular drop and arch index in kathak dancers” from Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
||Mon to Sat
||09:00 am to 05:30 pm