A surgery carried out to restore one or both the breasts to a normal symmetry, size or shape, is termed as Breast Reconstruction in medical science.There are kinds of procedures recommended by most doctors, either a flap reconstruction surgery or one that involves implantation. Such surgeries generally involve a number of procedures done in steps until the desired appearance is achieved.Following surgery, doctors may correct the nipple and areola followed by a tattooed coloration for definition.
Postcancer mastectomy, lumpectomy, other trauma
Preparing for the surgery
- Before the surgery, your surgeon will thoroughly evaluate your breast condition and may ask you to avoid or stop certain medications or smoking etc.
- Depending on the method your surgeon chooses, a silicone implant or the patient’s own tissues from the abdomen or back will be replaced to form the breast structure.
- The surgery may take a few weeks to recover and heal soreness.The surgeon will also prescribe proper care for your breast to avoid future complications.
- In cases with mastectomy, the surgery can help reduce the physical impact of mastectomy, also relieving patients emotionally.
- Both the breasts look symmetrical improving the overall appearance and the patient’s quality of life.
There are always chances that the new breast or breasts might not look as realistic as the natural ones. However, the general shape, size and balance will besimilar. Prior to the surgery, keeping a check on your breasts and regular follow-ups with the surgeon are important.
Paras Healthcare Provides Comprehensive and Best Treatment for the Patients coming from- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, United Kingdom(U K), Pakistan, Nigeria,Tanzania, Ethopia, Congo, Zambia, Iraq, Burundi, Oman, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, USA, Canada, Europe, Uganda, Fiji, Libya, Nepal, Yemen, Sudan.
For More Info Email: email@example.com