Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
An electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) is a test that is performed to check heart problems with the electrical activity of patient’s heart. This is done by placing electrodes on a patient’s body, which is extremely safe as they only record the electrical activity of heart and do not emit electricity. When an EKG is performed, results can be seen as line tracings on paper and the spikes and dips of the tracing are called waves.
Common reasons to do electrocardiogram test
- It is done to check heart’s electrical activity.
- It is done to identify the symptoms of heart disease like shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, or heartbeats.
- To identify the thickness of walls of the heart chambers are too thick.
- To check the progress of how well medications are working.
- To check the performance of mechanical devices implanted in the heart like pacemaker.
- To identify health condition in case of diseases like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or a family history of early heart disease.
Paras Healthcare Provides Comprehensive and Best Treatment for the Patients coming from- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, United Kingdom(U K), Pakistan, Nigeria,Tanzania, Ethopia, Congo, Zambia, Iraq, Burundi, Oman, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, USA, Canada, Europe, Uganda, Fiji, Libya, Nepal, Yemen, Sudan.
Cost of Treatment/Estimate of Treatment
To know more about the cardiac diseases, cardiologists, heart specialists, your treatment options, estimate and cost of cardiac treatment, please share your request and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org