Acne is a disorder of the skin caused by inflammation of the skin glands and hair follicles. Acne Treatment falls into three categories: –
- Cleansing & Exfoliating.
- Keeping it clear.
Cleansing & Exfoliating: Step 1 for Acne Treatment:
It is a myth that people get acne because they don’t wash enough. Gentle washing is important, but too much washing can irritate the white heads and black heads, causing them to be more infected and making more pimples. Exfoliating, which removes the layers of dead skin calls, is also important for healthy skin.
Keeping it clear: Step 2 for Acne Treatment:
To avoid further clogging of your pores, all cosmetics, lotions and sunscreen should be oil free.
- During plenty of water to proper hydrate the skin.
- One should have sources of vitamin c in diet.
Medications: Step 3 for Acne Treatment:
The following are important drugs that are recommended by dermatologists. However, the frequency and nature of usage differs from patient to patient. It is important that you don’t self-medicate and consult a dermatologist for the treatment.
- Benzoyl Peroxide- Kills the bacteria that worsen acne. Unplugs the oil ducts.
- Retina A- Causes your skin to become very red and dry and may cause peeling. It is contraindicated in pregnant females.
Some homemade remedies to get rid of Acne:
- ICE- It can be used to quickly reduce the redness, recalling & inflammation of the pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area.
- Lemon- It is rich in Vit –C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster.
- Tea Tree Oil- It is excellent in treating acne and pimples. It has anti-bacterial properties that helps fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems.
- Tooth paste- It can also be used to treat pimples quickly. But white paste should be used.
- Steam– Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. It helps to get rid of oils, diet & bacteria trapped in the pores that causes infection.
- Garlic– It is an anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of acne. The sulfur in garlic promotes quick healing of pimples. Easting one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood.
Other useful tips to get rid of acne overnight fast
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using any of the treatment.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and unsure that you take foods that are rich in anti-oxidants such as vit-C, vit –E
- Don’t get discouraged if the pimples do not disappear overnight. With every treatment you will definitely notice improvement in your skin condition.