Where to get covid 19 vaccine for 18+
As per the guidelines of the phase 2 covid vaccine for 18+ rollout, as of March 1st, private hospitals can now administer covid 19 vaccine for 18+ and above. Following this, Paras Hospitals is now the nearest vaccination centre for COVID 19 and is offering doses to eligible senior citizens with the specified safety precautions including crowd management protocols and comfort facilities. However, the supply is limited, and pre registration covid 19 vaccine for 18+ and the subsequent appointment date are essential to receive a vaccine dose.
Who is eligible for covid 19 vaccine registration?
- All senior citizens, aged 60 and above are eligible for covid 19 vaccine registration
- All citizens aged 45 to 59 with specific co-morbidities, like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease, are eligible to covid 19 vaccine registration. Get COVID 19 vaccine for 18+ plus and above at private hospital. However, this only applies if the co-morbidities are prescribed and validated by a doctor.
covid 19 vaccine registration for senior citizens at the nearest covid vaccination centre, you can now begin the covid 19 vaccine registration for 18+ and above process.
how to register for covid vaccine for 18+?
- Get Covid vaccine registration for 18+ online on Co-WIN, the government portal that is being used as a platform for online Covid 19 vaccine registration for 18+ above. Tto register for COVID 19 vaccination for 18+ at the nearest Covid vaccination centre, as per availability of the doses. To find the nearest covid vaccination centre for COVID 19 vaccine for 18+ and booster shot for covid vaccine, input your city or locality next to the map provided to then find the nearest clinic or private hospital offering the covid 19 vaccine for 18+.
- Register and get covid 19 vaccine for 18+ appointment using the Aarogya Setu App, which will then follow the same process as the Co-WIN website, to find a private hospital for covid vaccination for 18+ and schedule accordingly.
- Carry valid photo identity proof for your scheduling a covid 19 vaccine registration for 18+ process to allow for a smooth COVID 19 vaccine registration for 18+. Some examples include the Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- Call helpline number 1507 for further vaccination assistance, registration help, or if you are not aware where can I get private covid 19 vaccinations or find covid vaccination hospital and nearest covid vaccination centre 18+
Given the guidelines set by the Union Health Ministry, Paras Hospitals as a private hospital is now a covid vaccination centre. Further, it is following all safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a smooth, safe, and effective vaccine distribution process. Due to the limited supply and high demand, register as soon as possible, and receive your COVID 19 vaccine for 18+. To apply using the Co-WIN portal, click here, and for more information on Paras Hospitals.