Where to get covid 19 vaccine 18+?
As per the guidelines of the phase 2 vaccine rollout, as of March 1st, private hospitals can now administer covid19 vaccine for 18+ general public. Following this, Paras Hospitals is now the nearest vaccination centre for COVID-19 and is offering doses to eligible senior citizens with the specified safety precautions including crowd management protocols and comfort facilities. However, the supply is limited, and pre registration and the subsequent appointment date are essential to receive a vaccine dose.
Who is eligible for covid 19 vaccine registration?
- All senior citizens, aged 60 and above are eligible for covid 19 vaccine registration
- All citizens aged 45 to 59 with specific co-morbidities, like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease, are eligible to register at Paras Hospitals for the COVID-19 vaccination. However, this only applies if the co-morbidities are prescribed and validated by a doctor.
covid 19 vaccine registration for senior citizens at the nearest vaccination centre, you can now begin the covid vaccination registration process.
how to register for covid vaccine?
- Covid vaccine registration online on Co-WIN, the government portal that is being used as a platform for citizens to register for COVID-19 vaccination at the nearest vaccination centre, as per availability of the doses. To find the nearest vaccination centre for COVID-19, input your city or locality next to the map provided to then find the nearest clinic or private hospital offering the vaccine.
- Register and get covid vaccine appointment using the Aarogya Setu App, which will then follow the same process as the Co-WIN website, to find a private hospital for covid vaccination and schedule accordingly.
- Carry valid photo identity proof for your scheduling and covid vaccination registration process to allow for a smooth COVID-19 vaccine registration. Some examples include the Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- Call helpline number 1507 for further vaccination assistance, registration help, or if you are not aware where can I get private vaccinations or find covid vaccination hospital and vaccination centres for COVID-19 near you.
Given the guidelines set by the Union Health Ministry, Paras Hospitals as a private hospital is now a vaccination centre. Further, it is following all safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a smooth, safe, and effective vaccine distribution process. Due to the limited supply and high demand, register as soon as possible, and receive your COVID-19 vaccination. To apply using the Co-WIN portal, click here, and for more information on Paras Hospitals.