There are many disorders and diseases related to Urology. All these diseases are related to the filtering as well as carrying out of urine out of the body. Such diseases can affect women, men and children of all ages and they affect very specific parts of the body. In males such diseases affect the urinary tract or the reproductive organ, whereas in females it affects the urinary tract.
Below mentioned are some of the common diseases which are also treated at Paras Hospitals that boasts best urologists in Gurgaon:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) has symptoms that are caused by the pressure placed on the urethra because of a larger prostate.
- Urinary Incontinence that can be caused because of Diabetes, Pregnancy Or Childbirth, Overactive Bladder and many bother problems
- Urinary Tract Infections are caused because of the invasion upon the urinary tract that further causes infection by the pathogenic bacteria or viruses.
- Kidney and Ureteral Stones
Some other common urological conditions include Erectile Dysfunction (Ed), Bladder Prolapse, Hematuria (Blood In The Urine), Overactive Bladder, Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Interstitial Cystitis (Also Called Painful Bladder Syndrome) and Prostatitis (Swelling Of The Prostate Gland).
Urology and Women Health:
A number of women suffer from urological complications in their life. Research and recent studies highlight that 4 in every 10 women suffer from some urological complication in their lifetime. They are shy and don’t feel that opne to discuss their issues with a urologist. The common urological issues that women face in their life are :
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Incontinence – loss of control on urine flow
- Burning sensation while urination
- Blood in the urine (in certain cases)
- Gall bladder stones
- Bladder issues and loss of bladder control.