The prostate gland produces fluid semen that nourishes and transports sperm. Prostatitis causes painful and also difficult urination problem. Another symptoms include pain in the groin, pelvic area or genitals and sometimes flu-like problem. Base on the region prostitutes can come on gradually or suddenly.
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland a walnut-sized gland enter directly lower the bladder in men. The prostate gland create fluid semen that nourishes and transports sperm.
Prostatitis often region painful and difficult urination. Another symptoms include pain in the groin, pelvic part or genitals and sometimes flu-like symptoms.
Prostatitis reacts to men of all ages groups but tends to be more similar in men 50 years or younger. The problem has a number of causes. Sometimes the cause isn’t found out. If prostatitis is reacted by a bacterial infection it can usually be treated with antibiotics.
Depending on the cause prostatitis can come on suddenly or gradually. It might be developed quickly either on its own or with treatment. Some categories of prostatitis last for months or keep recurring chronic prostatitis.
symptoms of prostatitis are given below:-
Prostatitis signs and symptoms depend on the cause. They can include:
- Burning sensation when urinating.
- Difficulty urinating like dribbling or hesitant urination.
- Continues urination, especially at night.
- The urgent need to urinate
- Cloudy urine.
- Blood in the urine.
- Pain in the abdomen groin or lower back
- Pain in the part between the scrotum and rectum.
- Pain or discomfort of the penis or testicles.
- Painful ejaculation
- Flu such as signs and symptoms.