based on total reviews
Dr. Dharmender Malik
Nuclear Medicine & PET
Dr. Dharmender Malik is a well-known Nuclear Medicine Physician with special interest in PET-CT imaging. Had past experience of working as a faculty in Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. Professionally trained from the PGIMER Chandigarh and SKIMS, Srinagar. Dr. Dharmender Malik had published multiple abstract and papers in various international (including JNM and EJNMMI) and national journals with high impact factors on multiple topics and formats.
- Ex Faculty at Sir Gangaram Hospital, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
- Ex Senior Resident Post-graduate institute of medical education and research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
- Society of nuclear medicine, India
- Member of national academy of medical sciences, India
- Fellow of Asian board of Nuclear Medicine (FANMB)
Education and Fellowships
- MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- DNB Nuclear Medicine from SKIMS, Srinagar
- PET-CT in Oncology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- PSMA PET-CT
Awards & Honors
- Official reviewing member of Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- Official reviewing member of Asia Oceania Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Biology
Research and Publications
- Shoukat H Khan, Tanveer A Rather, Parvaiz A Kaul, Rumana Makhdoomi, Abdul Rashid Bhat, Dharmender Malik, Ram Manohar
Bone scintigraphy in Ollier’s disease: A rare case report. Indian J Nucl Med 2013; 28(4): 226-229.
- Malik Dharmender, Khan SH, Ali SW, Rather TA, Pakala R, Hassan MU, et al.
Comparison of phenobarbitone and ursodeoxycholic acid in drug-augmented hepatobiliary scintigraphy for excluding the diagnosis of obstructive cholestasis in neonatal cholestasis syndrome. Nucl Med Commun 2015; 36(8):827-32.
- Malik Dharmender
Drug augmented hepatobiliary scintigraphy for evaluation of neonatal cholestasis: what does the evidence point to? Letter to editor. Nucl Med Commun 2015; 36 (9):966.
- Khan SH, Rather TA, Makhdoomi R, Malik Dharmender.
Nodular Graves’ disease with medullary thyroid cancer. Indian J Nucl Med 2015; 30: 341-344.
- Malik Dharmender, Sood A, Parmar M, Sood A, Bahl A.
Unexpected detection of pericardial effusion on myocardial perfusion scintigraphy. Indian J Nucl Med 2016; 31(4):317-318.
- Malik Dharmender, Sood A, Parmar M, Sood A, Radotra B, Mittal BR.
Incidental detection of bronchial carcinoid on Tc-99m sestamibi SPECT/CT myocardial perfusion scintigraphy. J Nucl Cardiol.
- P Ram Manohar, Rather TA, Khan SH, Malik Dharmender.
Skeletal Metastases presenting as Super scan on Technetium 99m MDP Whole Body Bone Scintigraphy in different type of cancers: A 5 Year Retro prospective Study. World J Nucl Med 2017; 16(1): 39-44.
- Malik Dharmender, Basher RK, Vadi SK, Mittal BR, Bhattacharya A.
Cardiac metastasis from lung cancer mimicking as perfusion defect on N-13 ammonia and FDG myocardial viability PET/CT scan. J. Nucl. Cardiol. 2017; 24: 1442-44.
- Malik Dharmender, Basher RK, Mittal BR, Jain TK, Bal A, Singh SK.
68Ga-PSMA Expression in Pseudoangiomatous Stromal Hyperplasia (PASH) of the Breast. Clin Nucl Med. 2017; 42(1):58-60.
- Malik Dharmender, Basher RK, Sood A, Devana SK, Bhattacharya A, Mittal BR.
Herniated thoracic spleen mimicking lung metastasis on Ga-68 PSMA PET/CT in a patient with prostate cancer. Clin Nucl Med. 2017; 42(6):485-486.
- Malik Dharmender, Jois A, Singh H, Bora GS, Basher RK, Mittal BR.
Metastatic Neuroblastoma in Adult Patient, Presenting as a Super Scan on 68Ga-DOTANOC PET/CT Imaging. Clin Nucl Med. 2017.
- Malik Dharmender, Sood A, Parmar M, Mittal BR.
Comparison of left ventricular phase parameters analysis between two software programs in patients with normal gated single photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging. Indian J Nucl Med 2018; 33:14-19.
- Malik Dharmender, Mittal B, Sood A, Parmar M, Kaur G, Bahl A.
Left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony assessment in long-standing type II diabetes mellitus patients with normal gated SPECT-MPI. J Nucl Cardiol. 2018; Feb 1. doi: 10.1007/s12350-018-1208-9.
- Malik Dharmender, Basher RK, Mittal BR, Singh H, Bhattacharya A, Sood A. Sharma V, Singh H.
68Ga-labelled PSMA (prostate specific membrane antigen) expression in signet-ring cell gastric carcinoma. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging (2018). Jul;45(7):1276-1277
- Malik Dharmender, Kumar R, Mittal BR, Singh H, Singh SK, Bhattacharya A.
68Ga-labelled PSMA uptake in non-prostatic malignancies: Has the time come to remove ‘PS’ from PSMA? Clin Nucl Med. 2018 Jul; 43(7):529-532.
- Malik Dharmender, Kumar R, Mittal BR, Singh H, Bhattacharya A, Singh SK.
Incidental detection of tracer avidity in Liposarcoma on Ga-68 labelled Prostate specific membrane antigen PET/CT. Clin Nucl Med. 2018 Sep;43(9): e334-335. doi: 10.1097/RLU.0000000000002189.
- Malik Dharmender, Kumar R, Mittal BR, Sood A, Bhattacharya A, Singh G.
Role of 18F-FDG PET/CT in restaging and prognosis of recurrent melanoma after curative surgery.World J Nucl Med 2019; 18:176-82
- Malik Dharmender, Mittal B, Sood A, Parmar M, Kaur K, Bahl A.
Left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony in patients with end-stage renal disease on normal gated SPECT-MPI and preserved LVEF. WJNM, 2019.
- Krishnaraju VS, Dharmender Malik, Kumar R, Bora GS, Mittal BR, Bhattacharya A.
Incremental Role of 18FDG PET/CT in Assessment of Testicular Viability. Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2018 Oct;52(5):377-379.
- Dharmender Malik, Kumar R, Mittal BR, Parkash G, Bal A, Bhattacharya A.
Langerhans’ Cell Histiocytosis Masquerading as Metastatic Papillary Thyroid Cancer on F-18 FDG PET/CT: Diagnostic Dilemma Solved by PET/CT-Guided Biopsy. Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2018 Oct;52(5):394-397.
- Dharmender Malik, Sood A, Mittal BR, Singh H, Basher RK, Shukla J, Bhattacharya A, Singh SK.
Nonspecific Uptake of 68 Ga-Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen in Diseases other than Prostate Malignancy on Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Imaging: A Pictorial Assay and Review of Literature. Indian J Nucl Med. 2018 Oct-Dec;33(4):317-325.
- Malik Dharmender, Mittal B, Sood A, Parmar M, Kaur K, Bahl A.
Prognostic value of left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony indices in long-standing type II diabetes mellitus with normal perfusion and left ventricular functions on SPECT-MPI. J Nucl Cardiol. 2018 Sep 12. doi: 10.1007/s12350-018-1436-z.
- Elumalai R, Verma R, Malik Dharmender, Belho ES.Asymptomatic Isolated Vulvar Metastasis in Old Treated Case of Carcinoma Rectum-Diagnosis and Treatment Response Evaluation by 18F-FDG PET/CT Scan. Clin Nucl Med. 2019 Mar;44(3): e163-e165.
- Seniaray N, Verma, R, Khanna S, Belho E, Malik Dharmender.
Uncommon Penio-Scrotal Metastases of Prostate Cancer Detected on 68Ga PSMA PET/CT. Clin Nucl Med 2019; 44:424–425.
- Gupta V, Ranjan R, Verma R, Belho ES, Malik Dharmender, Mahajan H.
Correlation of 99mTc-TRODAT-1 SPECT Imaging Findings and Clinical Staging of Parkinson Disease. Clin Nucl Med 2019;44: 347–350.
- Malik Dharmender.
Phase analysis: A new armamentarium in nuclear cardiology. Indian J Nucl Med 2019; 34:86-7.
- Gupta V, Verma R, Malik Dharmender, Belho ES, Jain S, Mahajan H.
Castleman disease masquerading as the posterior mediastinal mass on 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography/computed tomography. Indian J Nucl Med 2019;34:171-2.
- Nitin Gupta, Dharmender Malik, Ritu Verma, Ethel S Belho, Anisha Manocha.
Cutaneous Metastasis from Visceral Organs: 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography Scan Aiding in Localizing Primary Site. Indian J Nucl Med 2019;34:205-08.
- Seniaray N, Verma R, Belho E, Malik Dharmender, Mahajan H.
Diffuse Pulmonary Metastases from Prostate Cancer on 68Ga PSMA PET/CT. Clin Nucl Med. 2019 Nov;44(11):898-900. doi: 10.1097/RLU.0000000000002753.
- Dharmender Malik
Comment on: “the FDG PET/CT score” for the diagnosis of malignant pleural effusion. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2019 Sep 4. doi: 10.1007/s00259-019-04512-3. [Epub ahead of print].
|Dr. Dharmender Malik|
Consultant – Nuclear Medicine & PET-CT
|09:00 am – 5:30 pm||Mon – Sat|