Dr. Kavita Kapoor
Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
based on total reviews
Dr Kavita Kapoor has over 11years of extensive experience in Diagnostic Radiology on all modalities including Ultrasound, CTand MRI. She has honed her skills at prestigious medical institutions in India including Lady Hardinge Medical College- Smt Sucheta Kriplani/Kalawati Saran Children Hospitala nd All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Delhi.Her last stint was at the Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre whereshe was a Consultant and a faculty for the DNB Teaching Programme. She has to her credit many publications in indexed medical journals.She is a State topper of the Post Graduate medical entrance exam and is also a University Gold Medallist
Education and Fellowships
Awards & Honors:
Research and Publications:
- Thesis 2003-2005-Gray scale Ultrasound and color Doppler evaluation of palpable breast masses
- Guide for Thesis 2014-Role of MDCT in Hemoptysis.
- Guide for Thesis 2015-Role in MDCT in Paranasal Sinus Pathologies.
- Guide for Thesis 2016-Role of MDCT in oral cavity and oropharyngeal carcinomas.
- Guide for Thesis 2017 – Role of MRI in staging of CA Cervix.
- Pediatric and Neonatal Chest Pathologies-Manual on Pediatric Pulmonary Radiology Deria K, Kapoor G, Singhal V, Anand R, Narula MK Respicon 2006- Indian Academy of Pediatrics-Respiratory Chapter,Nov 23- 29 2006, New Delhi.
- Radiological Quiz-Neuroradiology Van Der Knaap Disease Narula MK, Kapoor G, Deria K, Patwari A K, Anand RIJRI 2006; 16:295-297.
- Extraconal cavernous hemangioma of orbit: A case report Rama Anand, Kavita Deria, Pankaj Sharma, MK.Narula,Rajiv Garg. IJRI 2008 Nov; 18(4): 310–312.
|Dr Kavita Kapoor
|9:00 am to 5:00 pm||Mon to Sat|