based on total reviews
Dr. Mridul Malhotra
Consultant Medical Oncology
Dr. Mridul Malhotra has more than 7 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology. His areas of expertise are systemic therapy with chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy in solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
- Aakash Healthcare Superspeciality Hospital, Dwarka
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
Education and Fellowships
- MD, General Medicine, PGIMER & RML Hospital, Delhi
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology
- Thoracic malignancies
- GI Tract malignancies
- Urological cancers
- Head & neck cancers
- Breast cancer
- Gynecological cancers
- Lymphoma & multiple myeloma
Research & Publications
- Extraadrenal Pheochromocytoma-case report of refractory hypertension. Singh VP, Singh M, Malhotra M, Kumar A, Agarwal AK. Indian Heart J. Mar-Apr; 64(2):203-5, An uncommon cause of bilateral peripheral facial nerve paralysis. Singh VP, Jain V, Malhotra M, Agarwal AK, Arya V. Natl Med J India. 2010 Sep-oct;23(5):312
- An unusual complication of liver abscess. Singh VP, Agarwal AK, Malhotra M, Teengh DP, JIACM 2011;12(1):73-5
Prevalence of diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes and its correlation with various clinical and metabolic factors. Malhotra M, Lal AK, Singh VP, Malik PK, Arya V, Agarwal AK, Ind J Dia Dev Ctries 2014. DOI 10.1007/s13410-013-0183-6.
- Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma of the nasal type with predominant T call markers: A rare subtype of the rare disease entity. Intl Journal of Medicine and Public Health. Varshney A Nanadan, Patidar R, Malhotra M, Behera M, Nagar M, Kataria SP. 2015;5(4):378-380.
- Outcomes with second-line chemotherapy in advanced pancreatic cancers – a retrospective study from a tertiary cancer centre in India; Ind J Can. Ramaswamy A, Parthiban S, Malhotra M, Kothari R, Goel A, Bhargava P, et al. Indian J Cancer 2018;55:144-7.
- Cross-Sectional Study of Temozolomide-Induced Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Patients with Glioma. Malhotra M, Chandrasekahran A, Tonse R, Jalali R, Patil VM. Clinical Oncology. Volume 31, Issue 1, Page e85
A cross-sectional audit of distress in patients undergoing adjuvant therapy or follow-up in central nervous system malignancies. Patil VM, Malhotra M, Tonse R, Deodhar J, Chandrasekharan A, Pande N, Bhattacharjee A, Jalali R; Neuro-Oncology Practice, npy046.
- VM Patil, A Chandrasekharan, DH Vallathol, M Malhotra, R Abhinav, P Agarwal, A Rajpurohit, R Tonse, A Bhattacharjee, R Jalali, Antiemetic prophylaxis with temozolomide: an audit from a tertiary care center, Neuro-Oncology Practice, , npz009, https://doi.org/10.1093/nop/npz009
- Radiogenomic signatures of NSCLC brain metastases: A potential non-invasive imaging marker for ALK mutation. S Wadhwa,G Krishna, M Malhotra, K Prabhash, V Noronha, A Joshi, V Patil, A Mahajan. Annals of Oncology, Volume 30, Issue Supplement_2, April 2019, mdz066,https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdz066
M Malhotra, V Noronha, A Joshi, V Patil, S Wadhwa, K Prabhash. Real-world experience of ALK-positive NSCLC from India, Annals of Oncology, Volume 30, Issue Supplement_2, April 2019, mdz063.075, https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdz063.075