Paras Institute of Internal Medicine specializes in providing medical support to adults and children who suffer from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity as well as communicable and infectious diseases that include malaria, typhoid, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, dengue and fever. The institute observes international medical protocols for diagnosis and treatment of these diseases, and refers patients to super specialists when required. A well-developed program for preventive care, comprehensive patient education and community outreach ensures that patients are made aware of the adage “Prevention is better than cure.”
- Paras Institute of Internal Medicine has a well formulated program for the treatment and the management of infectious and communicable diseases. The Institute also specializes in the treatment and management of life style disorders- Diabetes, Hypertension, and Obesity.
- The clinicians of Paras Institute of Internal Medicine are actively involved in outreach and awareness programs to create awareness about the preventive aspects. Health talks, camps, public lectures are a part of the outreach initiatives.
- Paras Institute of Internal Medicine has well developed clinical protocols for precise diagnosis, super specialist support and clinical guidance.
- Paras Institute of Internal Medicine is well supported by a team of intensivists, super specialists, nurses along with cutting edge intensive care technology, ensuring that medical care of international standards is delivered to all critical patients.
Paras Institute of Internal Medicine follows evidence based medicine practices for the management of ailments. The Institute adheres to the international standards of medical protocols and ensures round the clock support to the patients. The Institute specializes in:
- Assessment of diseases, investigation review and treatment.
- Management of lifestyle disorders – Diabetes, Hypertension, and Obesity.
- Management of allergies and respiratory issues.
- Management of communicable and infectious diseases- Malaria, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Dengue, Fever, etc.
- Management of common ailments- sore throat, cold & flu, headaches, ear infections, urinary tract infections, hepatitis, etc.
- Management and counselling for elderly patients.
- Preventive health check for all age groups and genders.
- Environmental diseases and occupational diseases.
- Animal bites.
- Drug overdose & poisoning.
- Pre operative assessment and management of patients’ undergoing surgery
To know more about the general physicians, recommended treatment plans and the cost estimates associated with treatment of malaria, typhoid, dengue, swine flu and chikungunya, please share your request and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org