Paras Institute of Oncology in Gurgaon offers medical and surgical treatments for those with different kinds of cancers. Our team of cancer specialists and surgeons uses the latest technologies for the diagnosis of cancer treatment and helps patients formulate medical and surgical treatment plans. Paras Institute of Oncology also has a palliative care division, run by a diverse and compassionate team of doctors, nurses, and counselors.
Paras Institute of Cancer Care specializes in providing treatment to cancer patients under the following aspects:
- Medical Oncology: A specialized treatment protocol to provide cancer treatment through chemotherapy, biological and hormonal therapy.
- Surgical Oncology: Surgery plays a pivotal role in the management of most solid cancers. While surgery alone is adequate for early cancers, gastric cancer treatment, stomach cancer treatment, kidney cancer treatment, liver cancer treatment, hematology cancer, skin cancer treatment, eye cancer treatment, breast cancer treatment, lung cancer treatment, mouth cancer, and most advanced tumors require multi-modality treatment, radiation therapy for cancer, and to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for immunotherapy cost and breast cancer radiotherapy cost in Gurgaon
Surgery plays a pivotal role in management of most solid cancers. While surgery alone is adequate for early cancers, most advanced tumours require multi modality treatment.
Our highly trained and motivated surgical oncologists skillfully perform complex tumor removals. Dedicated state-of-art modular operating theatres, recovery and ICU staff ably support them. Site or area specific specialists man the discipline of surgical oncology so that the best possible results can be delivered in this field of cancer therapy.
Treatment and Procedures
Organ based surgical units: A few of the fields include
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Gastrointestinal & Hepatic Tumors (Liver, Pancreas, Intestinal etc.)
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Soft Tissue & Bone Tumors
- Thoracic Surgical oncology
- Urological surgical oncology (including prostate)
- Gynaecological oncology (including ovarian, uterine and cervical cancers)
- Micro-vascular Reconstruction of Flap
Advanced Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
This type of the surgery returns the body to normal or near-normal appearance following cancer treatment. The most common restorative surgery is reconstruction of head & neck defects after resection of head & neck cancer by free flap reconstruction. Other common reconstructive procedures are facial reconstruction and testicular implants.
Minimal Access Surgery
Laparoscopic (key-hole) surgery in staging & diagnosis: Advances in computer imaging and robotics have benefited both the surgeons and the patients in equal measures. Using small cameras, miniaturized instruments and imaging equipment, tumors are removed with the smallest possible incision. It helps the patient cosmetically and also reduces the recovery time and complications significantly.
The Department of Medical Oncology at Paras Institute of Cancer Care offers diagnosis and treatment for the entire gamut of solid tumors (breast, lung, colon, ovary, stomach, gastric, kidney, liver, cervical, prostate cancer treatment, etc.) and hematological malignancies (lymphomas, leukemia, multiple myeloma, etc.) affecting both adults and children. The department aims at increasing life expectancy and optimizing the quality of life of cancer patients by curative chemotherapy and immunotherapy, supportive and palliative care.
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon offers a state-of-the-art 10 bedded day care facility for chemotherapy.
- Cytotoxic Admixture Rooms and laminar flow bio-safety cabinets conforming to world class standards
- Well equipped in-house pharmacy for all oncology medicines.
- A multi-disciplinary team dispels services ranging from cancer screening to diagnosis and cancer management in a holistic manner.
- The team comprises of experienced doctors, dedicated nurses and trained technicians
Treatment and Procedures
- Chemotherapy uses drugs or medications to treat many types of cancer. It works by targeting and eliminating rapidly dividing cancer cells in the body.
- Systemic: Mostly chemotherapy is given through a drip into a vein in your arm
- Targeted: A lot of newer anti cancer medications are being developed that are more specific to the tumor and do not harm the normal body tissues as it does in traditional chemotherapy.
- Intra-peritoneal: This treatment allows the drug to be sent to the cancer sites with fewer side effects to the rest of the body. It allows chemotherapy to be given into the abdomen.
Hormones are substances that occur naturally in the body and act as chemical messengers influencing the growth and activity of various cells. Hormones are produced by a number of different organs or glands which form part of the endocrine system. This therapy acts by altering the production or activity of particular hormones in the body. They are most commonly used to treat breast cancer and prostate cancer. The type of hormonal therapy given depends on the cancer being treated.
Biological therapies use substances that occur naturally in the body to destroy cancer cells. There are several types of cancer treatment including: monoclonal antibodies, cancer growth inhibitors, vaccines and gene therapy.
To know more about the cancer specialists, cancer experts and the cost of cancer treatment – chemotherapy, radiation therapy cost, radiotherapy, radiation cancer treatment cost, radiation therapy for cervical cancer cost, the cost for radiation therapy, cost of radiation treatment for breast cancer, radiation therapy for breast cancer cost, radiation therapy for brain tumor cost, and cancer surgery for breast cancer cost, cervical cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, mouth cancer, stomach cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, brain cancer, please share your request and reports at email@example.com