Body Contouring: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program for body contouring. Comprehensive doctor support, surgical procedures and medical advice is provided under one roof. The following are few of the body contouring procedures Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
Liposuction or fat removal: Lipo-suction is a cosmetic procedure that removes unwanted deposits of excess fat, to improve body appearance and to smooth irregular or distorted body shapes. This procedure slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportion, and ultimately, enhancing your self-image. This procedure also helps people who have fat deposits in certain areas of the body despite having a reasonable level of fitness.
- Liposuction surgery can be used to treat stubborn fat pockets in the parts of the body including:
- Abdomen and waist (Abdominoplasty)
- Thighs, hips and buttocks
- Arms, neck and back
- Inner knee
- Cheeks and chin
- Calves and ankles
- Arm Lift: An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow. It is performed to reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow, reshape your arm to result in smoother skin and contours. It results in a more toned and proportionate appearance.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
- Skin graft: A skin graft is a patch of skin that is removed by surgery from one area of the body and transplanted, or attached, to another area. Skin grafts may be recommended for:
- Areas where there has been infection that caused a large amount of skin loss
- Cosmetic reasons or reconstructive surgeries where there has been skin damage or skin loss
- Skin cancer surgery
- Surgeries that need skin grafts to heal
- Venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, or diabetic ulcers that do not heal
- Very large wounds
- When the surgeon is unable to close a wound properly
- Botox: Botox are the group of medication that are used primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of some facial wrinkles, Botox injections are also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder and some causes of crossed eyes. Botox injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in some people.
Breast Surgery: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program for breast enlargement and treating men with enlarged breast (Gynaecomastia). The program is well supported by a team of Endocrinologists and Plastic & Reconstructive surgeons. The following are the procedures that Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
- Breast uplift: Breast lift, technically called mastopexy, is surgery that raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction for males (Gynaecomastia) : Breast reduction in males is used to reduces breast size, flattening and enhancing the chest contours. In severe cases of gynecomastia, the weight of excess breast tissue may cause the breasts to sag and stretch the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple). In these cases the position and size of the areola can be surgically improved and excess skin may be reduced.
Facial Enhancement: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program formulated to reverse the signs of aging. The team comprises of dermatologists and plastic & reconstructive surgeons who have many satisfied and successful patient testimonials to their credit. The tea ensures that the latest technology and cutting edge procedures are used to restore your youthful beauty. The following are few aspects in which Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
- Face Lift: A facelift is a surgical procedure to repair sagging, drooping, and wrinkled skin of the face and neck. Sagging or wrinkled skin occurs naturally as you get older. Folds and fat deposits appear around the neck. Deep creases form between the nose and mouth. The jaw line grows “jowly” and slack. Genes, poor diet, smoking, or obesity can make skin problems start sooner or get worse faster. A facelift can help repair some of the visible signs of aging.
- Wrinkle treatment
- Eye Lift
- Cosmetic Jaw Surgery
- Facial feels
- Dermal fillers
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is sometimes referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job. Nose cosmetic surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Nose surgery may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose. Rhinoplasty surgery can be used for:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
Ear Correction Surgery
Lip reduction and lip enhancement
- Laser Treatment: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has well developed programs and cutting edge laser technology. Laser technology is used in a number of areas and for a number of aspects ranging from skin rejuvenation to hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal: Excess hair growth may occur due to a hereditary predisposition, as a side effect of certain types of drugs, overproduction of male hormones and ageing. No matter, how beautiful a women looks, just a few unwanted hair on face can conceal her entire beauty.
Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery provides comprehensive services to both men and women. The Institute utilizes the latest and most advanced technology of Diode Laser to provide safe and effective solutions to all skin types.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Skin Rejuvenation is a new non-ablative treatment (ablative treatments damage the epidermis while non-ablative do not) that works simultaneously to repair collagen in the dermis, or deepest layer of the skin, while gently erasing signs of aging in the top layer of skin. This exceptional laser treatment selectively delivers amplified pulses of light to the top layer of the skin, which causes injury, followed by subsequent repair and stimulation of the existing collagen. Since the epidermis is rarely damaged by this laser facial treatment, there are no visible signs that the skin is being rejuvenated as occurs with other traditional ablative procedures.
- Laser Facial: Skin pigmentation can arise from various causes. Certain systemic and skin diseases can cause melanocytes to be overactive, resulting in darkening of the skin. Endocrine abnormalities affecting the hormonal balance of the body can also cause skin colour changes. Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has the latest laser technology to provide specialized laser facials to treat skin pigmentation, acne scars, etc.
- Skin Tightening: Laser skin tightening treatment helps patients achieve younger-looking, smoother skin without undergoing expensive.
- Skin Resurfacing: skin resurfacing causes rejuvenation, smoothening of surface & removal of pigmentation. Smooth plane glowing skin gives pleasing, attractive, aesthetic look. Pigmentation & scars of varied degree give dull lustreless uneven look. Skin resurfacing is most effective way to revert to desired look.
- Stretch Marks Removal: Stretch marks represent a permanent change in the dermis (the deeper layer of skin beneath the surface layer known as the epidermis), there is no amount of resurfacing that can erase them. Cosmetic lasers are a new method for removal of stretch marks. Lasers are used to stimulate new collagen growth. The laser energy is absorbed in the dermal layer of the skin stimulating the production of new collagen. The new collagen thickens and plumps the skin. In addition it causes skin tightening. Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed treatment program that supports the same.
- Acne/Pimple Treatment: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery provides a range of treatment procedures ranging from medical therapeutics to fruit peels and lasers- designed especially for Indian skins.
- Tattoo removal
- Treatment of scar marks
- Removal of warts and skin tags
- Birthmark Removal
- Under Eye Dark Circle