Paras Institute of Neurology is a centre for excellence at Paras Hospitals, Panchkula. The institute applies advanced neuro imaging methods (integrated fMRI-PET), neurophysiology (noninvasive neuro stimulation, movement studies and oscillatory activity recording), neurocognitive stimulation (behavioural laboratory) and neurosurgical stimulation (deep brain stimulation, focal ultrasound therapy) to advance and develop new therapeutic options for Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative pathologies, as well as movement and behavioural disorders (dystonia, myoclonus, pathological impulsivity, etc.).
The Institute of Neurology at Paras Hospitals Panchkula has the Best Neurosciences Program in the Tricity. The institute is equipped with the most advanced neurosurgery suite. Paras Institute of Neurology is also supported by a team of distinguished doctors and neurosurgeons of national and international recognition. The teams of neurologists specialize in providing treatment for stroke, dementia, headaches, migraines, neuropathy and epilepsy.
Paras Hospitals, Panchkula has a well developed centre for Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy and spasticity. Each unit is well supported by a team of neurosurgeons, psychologists, counselors and rehabilitation specialists.
Paras Institute of Neurology has an integrated medical program which follows a multi-profile and multi-modal approach to patient care and explores new ways to better comprehend and treat the underlying mechanisms of neuroscience. Paras Hospitals Panchkula implements the most advanced diagnostic procedures and the most innovative methods for treating neurological conditions and related problems
- Paras Hospitals Panchkula has the most comprehensive neurology services in the Tricity.
- Paras Hospitals Panchkula is equipped with the most advanced Neurosurgery Suite in the region for brain tumor surgery, trauma surgery and other brain related ailments.
- Paras Hospitals, Panchkula has a well developed centre for Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy and spasticity
- Paras Institute of Neurology is equipped with the state of the art diagnostic and treatment infrastructure. All units are supported with the latest radio-diagnosis equipment along with a team of neurologists of national and international repute. Some of the technological interventions being used by the Paras Institute of Neurology are:
- Electroencephalogram: An electroencephalogram (EEG) is a test that detects electrical activity in your brain using small, flat metal discs (electrodes) attached to your scalp.
- Electromyography: It is an electro diagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles.
- Sleep Study Lab: A sleep study is an overnight evaluation that records brain activity, eye movements, heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen levels, body movement, and more.
- Ultrasound of the brain : Ultrasound imaging of the head uses sound waves to produce pictures of the brain and cerebrospinal fluid. It is most commonly performed on infants, whose skulls have not completely formed. A transcranial Doppler ultrasound evaluates blood flow in the brain’s major arteries.
- Functional MRI: It is one of the most preferred radiological diagnostic tools that can help diagnose the location, size and position of the brain tumor. The same can also help in detecting the type of the brain tumour and provide clear guidance on the treatment protocol for the same.
- Management of the tumors of the brain, spine and the nerves
- Epilepsy– Adult & Peadiatric
- Headaches and migraines
- Facial pain syndromes and disorders
- Movement disorders – Parkinsons Disease, tremors and dystonia
- Cerebral Palsy and spasticity
- Metabolic and mitochondrial disease
- Fetal and neonatal neurological problems
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebral aneurysms
- Brain and spinal vascular malformations
- Carotid stenosis
- Intracranial atherosclerosis
- Nerve and muscle diseases, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, peripheral neuropathy, myasthenia gravis and myopathies
- Sleep disorders and mental/behavioural health disorders along with chemical dependencies
To know more about the team of neurologists, neuro care experts and neuro physicians along with the cost and estimate of treatment for stroke, headaches, migraines, cerebral palsy, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson disease, movement disorders, paralysis, head injury, please share your request and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org