Paras Institute of Nephrology at Paras Hospitals, Panchkula is a premier centres in the Tricity for chronic kidney disease and kidney failure. The Institute is supported by a team of reputed nephrologists (kidney specialists), nutrition experts (dieticians) and physiotherapists. The Institute also specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and the management of kidney associated ailments such as – Diabetic Neuropathy, Glomerular Disease, Hyperoxaluria, Kidney Stones, Renal Parenchymal Disease, Polycystic Kidney Disease, to list a few.
Paras Institute of Nephrology at Paras Hospitals, Panchkula is supported by a state of the art Dialysis care unit that provides hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis to the patients suffering from kidney disease. The unit also provides round the clock dialysis services to the in-patients and the out-patients.
Paras Institute of Nephrology provides comprehensive treatment for kidney issues, hypertension induced kidney disease, transplant support, haemo-dialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Critical care nephrology
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Glomerular disease (glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney stones
- Pediatric kidney disorders
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Renal parenchymal disease
Paras Institute of Nephrology offers world-leading care for patients who need kidney transplantation:
- Pre-transplant evaluation and pre-transplant care kidney transplant recipients
- Post-transplant long-term care for kidney transplant recipients
- Pre-transplant evaluation and pre-transplant care for living kidney donors
- Pre-emptive kidney transplant (leading to better long-term prognosis for certain patients)
Paras Institute of Nephrology provides super specialised dialysis services.
- In-center hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- 24-hour emergency dialysis services
- Pre-emptive kidney transplantation evaluation
- Educational programs for dialysis patients and their families
- Intermittent peritoneal dialysis (IPD)