Coronary Bypass Surgery
Coronary bypass surgery is performed when the arteries that take blood and oxygen to the heart muscles become narrow and hardened. Alternative treatments such as medicines and angioplasty can be carried out, but when these treatments fail coronary bypass surgery may be needed.
This surgery creates a new path for the blood to flow which is achieved by taking a healthy blood vessel from leg, arm or chest. This artery is then connected to other arteries in the heart so that blood bypasses the blocked area. Depending upon the condition, one can require one or more bypass surgeries.
When is Coronary bypass surgery performed?
- Narrowing and blockage of several coronary arteries
- More than one affected coronary artery and the left ventricle is not functioning properly
- Left main coronary artery is severely narrowed or blocked
- Blockage for which alternative treatments are not appropriate
- Unsuccessful previous angioplasty or stent placement
- Heart attack
Results of Coronary bypass surgery
- Improved blood flow
- Symptoms of chest pain and shortness of breath alleviate
- Coronary bypass surgery may improve heart function and may reduce the risk of a heart attack
Paras Healthcare Provides Comprehensive and Best Treatment for the Patients coming from- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, United Kingdom(U K), Pakistan, Nigeria,Tanzania, Ethopia, Congo, Zambia, Iraq, Burundi, Oman, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, USA, Canada, Europe, Uganda, Fiji, Libya, Nepal, Yemen, Sudan.
Cost of Treatment/Estimate of Treatment
To know more about the cardiac diseases, cardiologists, heart specialists, your treatment options, estimate and cost of cardiac treatment, please share your request and reports at email@example.com