Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Minimally invasive spine surgery is a procedure that utilizes advanced technology and innovative techniques in order to treat back and neck pain that resultsfrom various spinal disorders. Some of the conditions that can be treated with minimally invasive spine surgery are:
- degenerative disc disease
- herniated discs
- spinal stenosis
Why is it done?
The option of the minimally invasive spine surgery is an ideal choice for patients who want a quicker recovery, less post-surgery pain, and smaller incisions. Minimally invasive spine surgery minimizes the damage to soft tissue like the muscles at the site of the surgery. The two main purposes of a minimally invasive spine surgery are:
- Decompression:To take any pressure off the spinal cord or nerve roots. This is the pressure that can pinch nerves and cause pain. So, the goal of this spine surgery can be to relieve the pressure in order to reduce the pain.
- Stabilization:There is a possibility that the source of a patient’s pain could be because of the abnormal movement of a mobile segment of the spine. If this is the case, a spinal surgery may be performed for the purpose of stabilization. This typically means a fusion, which is often performed with instrumentation.
Types of surgery
Mainly, there are 3 types of minimally invasive spine surgery procedures:
- Mini-open: Similar to an open procedure but with fewer risks
- Tubular: Involves a tubular retractor that acts like a tunnel passing through the back muscles to access the spine
- Endoscopic: Uses a tiny video camera passing through small surgical incisions to access the spine
Paras Healthcare Provides Comprehensive and Best Treatment for the Patients coming from- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, United Kingdom(U K), Pakistan, Nigeria,Tanzania, Ethopia, Congo, Zambia, Iraq, Burundi, Oman, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, USA, Canada, Europe, Uganda, Fiji, Libya, Nepal, Yemen, Sudan.
Cost of Treatment/Estimate of Treatment
To know about the spine specialists and the cost of back pain treatment, spine surgery, congenital deformity corrective surgery, discectomy, spinal tumor removal, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty, please share your requests and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org