Tummy tuck is a surgical procedure which is also known as abdominoplasty. Tummy tuck is done to remove the excess fat and skin around the belly. It also helps to restore weakened or separated abdominal muscles creating a smoother and firmer abdominal profile.
A person having too much fat or excess skin in the abdominal area that cannot be removed through diet or exercise can consider a tummy tuck. Abdominoplasty tightens and reshapes the abdomen, making the area look aesthetically pleasing and slimmer.
A tummy tuck surgery can take anywhere between one to five hours and is performed under general anesthesia. And the person may be required to spend sometime in the hospital post-surgery.
Who can get a Tummy Tuck done?
- A healthy person can get a tummy tuck done. He should also be a non-smoker.
- Men or women who have excess flab or loose skin around the belly
- Women who have had several pregnancies get a tummy tuck to tighten their abdominal muscles and skin.
Who should not consider a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck is usually the last form of treatment to remove excess abdominal fat, and should be done only when alternative weight loss treatments do not produce any results.
People who should not get a tummy tuck done-
- A woman who has plans to get pregnant in the future
- A person who is planning to lose a lot of weight. A tummy tuck should not be used as an alternative to weight loss.
Paras Healthcare Provides Comprehensive and Best Treatment for the Patients coming from- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, United Kingdom(U K), Pakistan, Nigeria,Tanzania, Ethopia, Congo, Zambia, Iraq, Burundi, Oman, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, USA, Canada, Europe, Uganda, Fiji, Libya, Nepal, Yemen, Sudan.
Cost of Treatment/Estimate of Treatment
To know more about the plastic surgeons and the cost or estimate for plastic surgery, burn treatment, rhinoplasty, breast reconstruction, breast reduction or enhancement surgery, cleft lip and palate repair surgery, please share your request and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org