Body Contouring: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program for body contouring. Comprehensive doctor support, surgical procedures and medical advice is provided under one roof. The following are few of the body contouring procedures Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
Liposuction or fat removal: Lipo-suction is a cosmetic procedure that removes unwanted deposits of excess fat, to improve body appearance and to smoothen irregular or distorted body shapes. This procedure slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportion, and ultimately, enhancing your self-image. This procedure also helps people who have fat deposits in certain areas of the body despite having a reasonable level of fitness.
- Liposuction surgery can be used to treat stubborn fat pockets in the parts of the body including:
- Abdomen and waist
- Thighs, hips and buttocks
- Arms, neck and back
- Inner knee
- Cheeks and chin
- Calves and ankles
- Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck-It is a surgical procedure to reduce excess skin fats from the abdomen to give it smooth and toned appearance.
- Arm Lift: An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow. It is performed to reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow, reshape your arm to result in smoother skin and contours. It results in a more toned and proportionate appearance.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in mother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
Breast Surgery: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program for breast surgery .The program is well supported by a team of Endocrinologists and Plastic & Reconstructive surgeons. The following are the procedures that Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
- Breast lift: Breast lift, technically called mastopexy, is surgery that raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction for males (Gynaecomastia): Breast reduction in males is used to reduce breast size, flattening and enhancing the chest contours. In severe cases of gynecomastia, the weight of excess breast tissue may cause the breasts to sag and stretch the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple). In these cases the position and size of the areola can be surgically improved and excess skin may be reduced.
- Breast reconstruction in breast cancer patients
Facial Enhancement: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program formulated to reverse the signs of aging. The team comprises of dermatologists and plastic & reconstructive surgeons who have many satisfied and successful patient testimonials to their credit. The team ensures that the latest technology and cutting edge procedures are used to restore your youthful beauty. The following are few aspects in which Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is sometimes referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job. Nose cosmetic surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Nose surgery may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose. Rhinoplasty surgery can be used for:
- Hair Transplantation.
- Cosmetic Joint surgery.
- Face lift.
- Derma Fillers.
- Facial Peels.
- Face Lift: A facelift is a surgical procedure to repair sagging, drooping, and wrinkled skin of the face and neck. Sagging or wrinkled skin occurs naturally as you get older. Folds and fat deposits appear around the neck. Deep creases form between the nose and mouth. The jaw line grows “jowly” and slack. Genes, poor diet, smoking, or obesity can make skin problems start sooner or get worse faster. A facelift can help repair some of the visible signs of aging.
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge.
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge.
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned.
- Nostrils that is large, wide or upturned.
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation.
Ear Correction Surgery
Lip reduction and lip enhancement
- Laser Treatment: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has well developed programs and cutting edge laser technology. Laser technology is used in a number of areas and for a number of aspects ranging from skin rejuvenation to hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal: Excess hair growth may occur due to a hereditary predisposition, as a side effect of certain types of drugs, overproduction of male hormones and ageing. No matter, how beautiful a women looks, just a few unwanted hair on face can conceal her entire beauty.
Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery provides comprehensive services to both men and women. The Institute utilizes the latest and most advanced technology of Diode Laser to provide safe and effective solutions to all skin types.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Skin Rejuvenation is a new non-ablative treatment (ablative treatments damage the epidermis while non-ablative do not) that works simultaneously to repair collagen in the dermis, or deepest layer of the skin, while gently erasing signs of aging in the top layer of skin. This exceptional laser treatment selectively delivers amplified pulses of light to the top layer of the skin, which causes injury, followed by subsequent repair and stimulation of the existing collagen. Since the epidermis is rarely damaged by this laser facial treatment, there are no visible signs that the skin is being rejuvenated as occurs with other traditional ablative procedures.
- Laser Facial: Skin pigmentation can arise from various causes. Certain systemic and skin diseases can cause melanocytes to be overactive, resulting in darkening of the skin. Endocrine abnormalities affecting the hormonal balance of the body can also cause skin colour changes. Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has the latest laser technology to provide specialized laser facials to treat skin pigmentation, acne scars, etc.
- Skin Tightening: Laser skin tightening treatment helps patients achieve younger-looking, smoother skin without undergoing expensive treatment.
- Skin Resurfacing: skin resurfacing causes rejuvenation, smoothening of surface & removal of pigmentation. Smooth plane glowing skin gives pleasing, attractive, aesthetic look. Pigmentation & scars of varied degree give dull lustreless uneven look. Skin resurfacing is most effective way to revert to desired look.
- Stretch Marks Removal: Stretch marks represent a permanent change in the dermis (the deeper layer of skin beneath the surface layer known as the epidermis), there is no amount of resurfacing that can erase them. Cosmetic lasers are a new method for removal of stretch marks. Lasers are used to stimulate new collagen growth. The laser energy is absorbed in the dermal layer of the skin stimulating the production of new collagen. The new collagen thickens and plumps the skin. In addition it causes skin tightening. Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed treatment program that supports the same.
- Acne/Pimple Treatment: Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery provides a range of treatment procedures ranging from medical therapeutics to fruit peels and lasers- designed especially for Indian skins.
- Tattoo removal.
- Treatment of scar marks.
- Removal of warts and skin tags.
- Birthmark Removal.
- Under Eye Dark Circle.