Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program for body contouring. Comprehensive doctor support, surgical procedures and medical advice is provided under one roof. The following are few of the body contouring procedures Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
Liposuction or fat removal:
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes unwanted deposits of excess fat, to improve body appearance and to smooth irregular or distorted body shapes. This procedure slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportion, and ultimately, enhancing your self-image. This procedure also helps people who have fat deposits in certain areas of the body despite having a reasonable level of fitness.
An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow. It is performed to reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow, reshape your arm to result in smoother skin and contours. It results in a more toned and proportionate appearance.
A thigh lift reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
A skin graft is a patch of skin that is removed by surgery from one area of the body and transplanted, or attached, to another area. Skin grafts may be recommended for:
- Areas where there has been infection that caused a large amount of skin loss
- Cosmetic reasons or reconstructive surgeries where there has been skin damage or skin loss
- Skin cancer surgery
- Surgeries that need skin grafts to heal
- Venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, or diabetic ulcers that do not heal
- Very large wounds
- When the surgeon is unable to close a wound properly
Botox are the group of medication that are used primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of some facial wrinkles, Botox injections are also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder and some causes of crossed eyes. Botox injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in some people.
Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program for breast enlargement and treating men with enlarged breast (Gynaecomastia). The program is well supported by a team of Endocrinologists and Plastic & Reconstructive surgeons. The following are the procedures that Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
- Breast uplift: Breast lift, technically called mastopexy, is surgery that raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction for males (Gynaecomastia) : Breast reduction in males is used to reduces breast size, flattening and enhancing the chest contours. In severe cases of gynecomastia, the weight of excess breast tissue may cause the breasts to sag and stretch the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple). In these cases the position and size of the areola can be surgically improved and excess skin may be reduced.
Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has a well developed program formulated to reverse the signs of aging. The team comprises of dermatologists and plastic & reconstructive surgeons who have many satisfied and successful patient testimonials to their credit. The tea ensures that the latest technology and cutting edge procedures are used to restore your youthful beauty. The following are few aspects in which Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery specializes in:
Paras Institute Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has well developed programs and cutting edge laser technology. Laser technology is used in a number of areas and for a number of aspects ranging from skin rejuvenation to hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal:
Excess hair growth may occur due to a hereditary predisposition, as a side effect of certain types of drugs, overproduction of male hormones and ageing. No matter, how beautiful a women looks, just a few unwanted hair on face can conceal her entire beauty.