Profile: Dr Puneet Rana Arora is an internationally trained infertility specialist and has also worked in the prestigious National Health Services in UK. With a Masters in Reproductive Medicine from University of Bristol, UK, Dr Puneet has had extensive training in the field of Reproductive Medicine, including clinical experience in St. Mary’s Hospital, Manchester, UK. She is one the pioneers for bringing awareness of fertility preservation in cancer patients in India. She is also one of the founder members of fertility preservation society of India.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi
- NHS UK.
- Clinical Director Nova IVI Fertility New Delhi
Education and Fellowships:
- MBBS, MS, MRCOG(UK), MSC(Reproduction and Development-UK).
- IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques and Implantation Failures.
- Fertility preservation in cancer patients.
- Premature Ovarian Failure.
- Male infertility
- MRCOG, ESHRE, ASRM, BFS-UK, Fertility preservation society India, IFS, ISAR
Research and Publications:
- Initiated in setting up fertility care for patients with cancer- in association with Cankids-kidscan.
- Conducted a National survey of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) in various UK centers.
- Investigated the Role of Essure in Management of Hydrosalpinx prior to IVF in all populations both in India and worldwide.
- looked at the evidence behind routine Vitamin D Supplementation of Pregnant Asian Women in UK and have done a comprehensive literature search.
- CAESAR trained trial operator.
- Dissertation on “Labour Outcome in Breech Delivery”.