Name: Dr. Ruby Ahuja
Designation: Consultant-Clinical Psychologists
Location: Paras Bliss, Panchkula
Profile:Dr. Ruby Ahuja has more than 18 years of experience in the field of Clinical Psychology. She provides counseling services to various multinational companies across India. Over the years she has conducted various workshops related with stress management and behavioral health. Clinically she also specializes in child psychology, attention deficit disorder, psychological assessment, treatment family therapy, psychotherapy, group therapy, autism spectrum disorders, interventions, mindfulness and behavioral health.
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English,Punjabi
- Guest Faculty in Saket College of Physiotherapy as Lecturer for Psychology
- N.G.O on a World Health Organization sponsored project on “Adolescent health”
- Lecturer in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh
- Associated for last 5years with 1to 1 Help, Human DymanicsConsultaion Company – the counseling service providers to various multinational companies across India.
- Presently for last 5 yrs working as a Consultant Psychologist with various hospitals
- Have assisted and organized 320 workshops.
- Member of ISSBD- International Society for Study of Behavioural Development
- Indian Association of Heath, Research and Welfare
- Indian Association of Psychology and Mental Health
- The Learning Community
Education and Fellowships:
- Bachelors in Home Science
- Masters in Child Development
- Ph.D in Psychology
- Diploma in Guidance and counseling
- Level 3 Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Neurolinguistic Programming.
- Master Reiki Healer
- Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical Psychology
- Mental Health
- Psychological Assessment
- Treatment Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral Health
Research and Publications:
- Title: “Frustration and perceived Parent-Child-Relationship” in a UGC sponsored seminar in Government College sec-46 Chandigarh on the 4th March’09.
- Presented a paper “Parent-Child-Relationship and Anger” at one day seminar on ‘Recent Perspectives in Positive Psychology’ organized by Panjab University, Chandigarh on Feb, 9th, 08
- Presented a paper on “Flexibility and Rigidity of Science and Arts teachers with increasing years of their teaching” at one day UGC sponsored seminar in Govt College for Men Sec-11, Chandigarh, on March’ 2009.
- Actively Participated in “International Conference on ISSBD-International Society for Study of Behavioural Disorders
|Dr. Ruby Ahuja – Consultant
||Mon to Sat