Name: Dr.Sanjeev Jindal
Designation: Consultant- Oral Medicine and Radiology
Location:Paras Bliss, Panchkula
Profile: With 8 years of teaching and clinical experience, Dr Sanjeev Jindal has state-of-the art professional expertise as an Oral Medicine Expert and Radiologist. He is competent to diagnose and treat cases of oro facial pain like trigeminal neuralgia, myofacial pain, TMJ pain and clicking. He also holds expertise to treat oral pre-cancerous lesions and conditions like Lichen Planus, Leukoplakia, Oral Submucous Fibrosis, Oral Candidiasis, Smoker’s Palate, etc.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
- Associate Professor & Head – Gian Sagar Dental College & Hospital, Rajpura.
- Assistant Professor- Rayat Bahra dental college & Hospital,Mohali
- Assistant Professor – Bhojia Dental college & Hospital, Baddi
- Internship at Govt Dental College & Hospital, Patiala
- Indian society of Oral medicine and Radiology
- Asian Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Education And Fellowships:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BDS) :- Govt.Dental College, Patiala
- Master’s Degree (MDS) :- Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala.
- Workshop on Full Mouth Rehabilitation by Prosthopedia
- Oro-Facial pain
- Oral Precancerous lesions
- Myofacial Pain
- TMJ pain and clicking
- Oral Ulcers
- Oral Radiology
Awards and Honors:
- Chaired the scientific session in 24th National Conference of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine & Radiology.
- Chaired the scientific session in 14th National Conference of Indian Association of Forensic Odontology held at Hotel Valvet Clark, Zirakpur on 24th – 25th September 2016.
- Organizing member of 24th National Conference of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine & Radiology held at Indradhanush Auditorium, Panchkula on 23rd – 25th November, 2012.