- Paras Healthcare announces senior leadership induction – Debajit SenSharma moves from Symbiotec Pharmalab Pvt Ltd.
- With 28+ years of experience in Finance and Accounts, Debajit set to see-through Paras Healthcare’s finances and strategizing organizational expansion operations.
- New Delhi, Aug 2018: The leading multi-specialty medical care provider Paras Healthcare today announced the appointment of Debajit SenSharma as it’s Group Chief Financial Officer, who will be at the helm of managing the company’s finances and strategizing organizational growth and expansion plans. Debajit joins Paras after a 5-year-long stint in Symbiotec Pharmalab Pvt Ltd., where he was working as a Chief Financial Officer and was heading global finance functions. With over 28 years of experience in the field of finance and accounts, Debajit has had rich experience in working with healthcare and pharma majors, such as Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd, Sentiss Pharma Pvt Ltd., Symbiotec Pharmalab Pvt. Ltd and consumer goods major, Reckitt Benckiser Group.“We are delighted to have Debajit join our team. His expertise in financial planning and budgeting, mergers and acquisitions, fundraising, business structuring, and investment planning will be much needed to further our expansion plans and direct healthcare delivery operations towards newer areas. With his appointment, we look forward to him playing an instrumental role in plugging gaps and in helping Paras Healthcare consolidation its present standing and explore more opportunities. We are confident that the appointment will take the organization to new heights,” says Dr. Dharminder Nagar, MD, Paras Healthcare.Commenting on his appointment, Debajit Sen Sharma, Group CFO, Paras Healthcare, said, “I am excited about my new role at Paras Healthcare, which has been at the forefront of quality medical care delivery to the common man. The energy of the organization has been exhilarating and the commitment shown by the staff to patient care is just fantastic. My endeavors would be to put to use my experience in the pharma and healthcare industry and further Dr. Nagar’s plans for the organization.”
Established in 2006, Paras Healthcare began its operations in Gurgaon with the objective of providing affordable, accessible, and quality healthcare. Today the organization is spread across 4 states, including Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Delhi NCR, with its units being at Patna, Panchkula, Darbhanga, and Ranchi, other than the one in Gurgaon. The healthcare delivery leader will be expanding into more tier 2 north-Indian cities in phase 2 of their expansions, which would begin from 2021.
About Paras Healthcare
Paras Healthcare was established in 2006, with the mission of providing specialized tertiary medical care services at affordable prices to underserved communities across the country. Paras Healthcare stands apart from others in its vision of making healthcare for all a reality for ordinary people in rural and remote regions. Every single individual working in a ‘Paras’ Hospital- from doctors to nurses and the management- is united in the endeavor to deliver top quality healthcare to all.
By 2020, Paras Healthcare intends to establish five more hospitals at select Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in North India. By then, the healthcare major envisages a bed strength of 2200
- About Us
- CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
- Our Specialities
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Lab Sciences
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Psychiatry & Psychology
- Spine Services
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular & Non Vascular Interventional Radiology
- International Patients