Breast cancer is cancer that develops from breast tissue.
8 Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, a change in breast shape, dimpling of the skin, fluid coming from the nipple, a newly inverted nipple, or a red or scaly patch of skin.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer-
• a breast lump or tissue thickening that feels different than surrounding tissue and has developed recently
• breast pain
• red, pitted skin over your entire breast
• swelling in all or part of your breast
• a nipple discharge other than breast milk
• bloody discharge from your nipple
• peeling, scaling, or flaking of skin on your nipple or breast