An important prevention part is to identify your asthma triggers. You should ignore irritants and triggers that can worsen your cough. If you have been sufferingfrom asthma you need to limit your exposure to asthma triggers. Asthma symptoms coughing, wheezing, and difficulty catching your breath can be aggravated by Asthma triggers. While there’s no asthma cure, there are afew steps you can take to keep your asthma in focus.
Prevention of asthma cough is as follows:-
- Routine your asthma action plan.
- Influenza and pneumonia vaccination
- Identify and ignore asthma triggers.
- Monitor your breathing.
- Identify and treat attacks in beginning
- Take your medication as prescribed.
No one can really identify what causes coughvariant asthma. However it may start after people are exposed to allergens, or when they are breathing in cold air. Coughing may also reflect an upper respiratory infection. Such assinusitis with asthma isa very common part . Airborne substances such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste. Respiratory infections like as the common cold.Ending other health conditions like as heart failure, bronchitis, and dysfunction of the vocal cords can cause symptoms that mimic those of asthma, yet these conditions are not asthma.
Causes of asthma coughfollows:-
- Frequent cough basically at night.
- Losing your breath easily or shortness of breath.
- Feeling very weak or weak when exercising.
- Wheezing or coughing after exercise.
- Feeling tired, easily upset, grouchy, or moody.