Following are the Alternative Treatments for Asthma?
- Salt Therapy. It is one of the most interesting alternative asthma remedies. Today for those who can’t afford to travel to salt caves, you can actually purchased salt products like as salt lamps or salt inhalers. Sometimes this is also referred to as halotherapy.
- Natural Remedies. It is plenty of evidence that foods, drinks, and supplements that contain caffeine, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, beta carotene, omega 3 fatty acids, magnesium, antioxidants, probiotics, etc. can developed both asthma and allergy control.
- Breathing Exercises. These would include things like Yoga and Buteyko. They each teach you strategies for breathing that help you to relax and breathe easier
- It involves inserting needles at several points of the body. It has been used as a basically asthma treatment, and many asthmatics who have tried it say it results in improved asthma control.
- It’s is same to acupuncture in Chinese traditional medicine. Although rather than using needles, cones or cylinders are used to burn moxa, or mugwort, onto the skin.
- Some believe having a chihuahua in the house will take the asthma away.
- Homeotherapy is available in several forms from pellets you put under your tongue to pills you swallow. Researchers say that homeopathy is difficult to research and studies regarding homeopathy’s effects on asthma so far offer inconclusive results.11-12
- A review of studies published in 2010 showed that spinal manipulation for the treatment of asthma may benefit few asthmatics, although the results were once again inconclusive.