Paras Institute of Urology at Paras Global Hospital Darbhanga focuses on ensuring safe and effective surgical treatment which range from common to complex in the level of severity. Possessing expert diagnostic skills, our expert team of urologists has excellent proficiency in modern surgical technologies. Moreover, the Paras Institute of Urology is backed by state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities and is aided by advanced technology to expedite precise diagnosis and specialized treatment of a wide spectrum of male and female urinary diseases. The department specializes in treatment and management of kidney stones, urinary incontinence, gall bladder stones and sexual health issues. To ensure holistic care and speedy recovery of our patients, our team of dedicated psychologists and physiotherapists further extend their therapeutic support.
Paras Institute of Urology specializes in female urology, male infertility, neuro-urology and paediatric urology cases. The team of urologist also specializes in the treatment and management of the cancers of the urinary system, including the bladder, kidneys, prostate, and testicles.
The team of urologists have over the years treated numerous cases of prostate gland enlargement, erectile dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, prostatitis, urinary tract infections (UTIs), varicoceles, or enlarged veins in the scrotum, overactive bladder, urinary blockages, undescended testicles and other problems with the urinary tract structure successfully.
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras Global Hospital Darbhanga is the first in the region to provide AV fistula procedure for dialysis.
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras Global Hospital Darbhanga is the first in the Mithila region to provide surgical treatment for Kidney Stones using laser and shock therapy.
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras Global Hospital Darbhanga is the first hospital in Mithila region to provide comprehensive services for diagnosis, treatment and management for men’s sexual health issues and urinary incontinence.
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras Global Hospital Darbhanga is the first hospital in Mithila region to provide surgical procedures for congenital urinary tract abnormalities.
Laser Prostate Surgery – It is the latest technology that is used to treat or reduce urinary symptoms caused by Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), including Recurring urinary tract infections, Kidney or bladder damage, Inability to control urination or an inability to urinate at all, bladder stones, blood in your urine.
Shock Wave Lithotripsy (SWL) – It is the most common treatment for kidney stones. Waves from outside the body is targeted at a kidney stone causing the stone to fragment. The stones are broken into tiny pieces. lt is sometimes called ESWL – Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy.
Laser PVP (Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate) – (Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate) is a procedure used in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), an enlargement of the prostate gland resulting in urethral restriction. The procedure uses the technology of high-powered laser light combined with fiber optics to vaporize the overgrowth of prostate cells quickly and accurately.
- Endoscopic stone surgery- PCNL, URS, RIRS.
- Lithotripsy- Extracorporeal.
- Laser surgery for Prostate.
- Urinary incontinence surgery.
- Uro-gynaecological surgery.
- Paediatric urology – endoscopic & reconstructive surgery.
- Male infertility treatment.
- Sexual dysfunction- males & females.
- Non scalpel vasectomy.
- Chronic/complicated UTIs.
- Cancer surgery for Prostate, Testicular, Kidney & Bladder tumor.
- Urethral stricture surgery.
- Reconstructive Urology
To know more about the cost of treatment and the estimate for UTI treatment, detection and management of prostate cancer, kidney stone surgery, gall bladder surgery, penile prosthesis, please share your request and reports at email@example.com