Paras Institute of Urology in Paras HEC Hospital Ranchi is one of the best hospitals in Ranchi for Urology, Genito-Urinary issues and surgeries, Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries, Sexual Health Issues, and Urinary Incontinence treatment and management. The team of doctors of national repute specialises in the latest technology and medical techniques to provide the best medical and surgical care. Paras Institute of Urology specializes in Andrology. The Institute has well-developed treatment protocols for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and infertility issues. The team also specializes in treating cases of Hypogonadism, Micro Penis, Erectile Dysfunction, and Infertility. The Institute also has multi-disciplinary approaches through which they provide comprehensive treatment for Penile Prosthesis, Penile Lengthening, and Penile Vascularization along with Varicocelectomy. The Institute has a well-developed team to provide comprehensive treatment for obstructive enlarged prostate glands. The Institute specializes in providing minimally invasive laser treatment which ensures early mobility and early discharge.
Paras Institute of Urology also has key expertise in providing treatment for urethral strictures, treatment of the genitourinary tract, and a range of pediatric urological issues. Over the years numerous patients have been treated successfully for urinary incontinence, uro-oncology, and reconstructive surgery of the urinary tract. Paras Institute of Urology also specializes in providing treatment for Women oriented urinary issues like- urinary incontinence. The Institute provides comprehensive surgical and medical management protocols for the same. Patients are also counseled by a team of psychologists and physiotherapists that provide the patients with the rehabilitative support needed.
The Institute has a well-developed Uro-Dynamics Lab to detect and treat various health ailments such as – Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Prostate Cancer, and Testicular Cancer. Paras Institute of Urology is well associated with Paras Cancer Centre to provide comprehensive care for Uro-Oncology diagnosis, treatment, and management.
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras HEC Hospital, Ranchi has state-of-the-art technology for Kidney Stone treatment – Laser Prostate Surgery and Shock Wave Lithotripsy (SWL).
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras HEC Hospital, Ranchi is one of the few centres in Jharkhand to provide comprehensive sexual health expertise for both men and women. The Institute has a well-developed Andrology wing to provide treatment for men's sexual health issues – Hypogonadism, Micro Penis, Erectile Dysfunction, and Infertility.
- Paras Institute of Urology at Paras HEC Hospital, Ranchi specializes in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and management of numerous Genito-Urology and Uro-Oncology ailments. The institute has state-of-the-art equipment and specialists to provide the best expertise for Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Prostate Cancer, and Testicular Cancer.
Laser Prostate Surgery – It is the latest technology that is used to treat or reduce urinary symptoms caused by Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), including Recurring urinary tract infections, kidney or bladder damage, Inability to control urination, or an inability to urinate at all, bladder stones, blood in your urine.
Shock Wave Lithotripsy (SWL) – It is the most common treatment for kidney stones. Waves from outside the body are targeted at a kidney stone causing the stone to fragment. The stones are broken into tiny pieces. lt is sometimes called ESWL – Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy.
Laser PVP (Photoselective Vaporization of Prostate) – (Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate) is a procedure used in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), an enlargement of the prostate gland resulting in urethral restriction. The procedure uses the technology of high-powered laser light combined with fiber optics to vaporize the overgrowth of prostate cells quickly and accurately.
- Endoscopic stone surgery- PCNL, URS, RIRS.
- Lithotripsy- Extracorporeal.
- Laser surgery for Prostate.
- Urinary incontinence surgery.
- Uro-gynecological surgery.
- Paediatrics urology – endoscopic & reconstructive surgery.
- Male infertility treatment.
- Sexual dysfunction- males & females.
- Nonscalpel vasectomy.
- Chronic/complicated UTIs.
- Cancer surgery for Prostate, Testicular, Kidney & Bladder tumors.
- Urethral stricture surgery.
- Reconstructive Urology.
To know more about urologists, uro-surgeons, recommended treatment plans, and costs associated with urinary incontinence surgery, kidney stone surgery, prostate cancer treatment, urogenital issues, and penile prosthesis, please share your request and reports at firstname.lastname@example.org