Profile: Dr. Sarath Gopalan is a Senior Consultant Pediatric Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist with more than 19 years of extensive experience. He has done his specialization and and Fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Clinical Nutrition from Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Birmingham, U.K. He has over 30 publications to his credit, some in international indexed journals. He is a member of academy of medical sciences (MAMS) and also a member of world council of genetics, nutrition and fitness for health (WCGNFH).
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
- MD Pediatrics – Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
Education and Fellowships:
- MD (Pediatrics)
- Fellowship In Pediatric Gastroenterology & Clinical Nutrition (U.K.)
- Pediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition
- Public Health Nutrition
- Indian Academy Of Pediatricians (IAP)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- ISPGHAN (Indian Society For Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology And Nutrition)
Awards & Honors:
- John M. Kinney Award In 2003 For The Best Paper In “Nutrition”
- The International Journal Of Basic And Applied Nutrition Sciences (July 2002 Issue).
- Served As Indian Editor Of The Journal From 2001-2003.
Research and Publications:
- International Indexed Journals (Lancet 1996, Nutrition 2002, J Pediatric Gastro Nutr (2010)
News / Press & Media Coverage:
- Prevention magazine
- Advisory Board for Child’s Magazine