Paras Institute of Cardiac Sciences has been established with a foresight to provide holistic medical care to patients with cardiac diseases. This Department renders best-in-class services related to diagnosis and treatment of heart ailments. Our medical procedures include both invasive and non-invasive heart procedures for simple, rare and complicated cardiac disorders. Paras Hospital, Darbhanga is the first cardiac care hospital of the region. It is also the first institute of the region to be supported by state of the art infrastructure – Cardiac Care Unit, Interventional Cath Lab, latest non invasive diagnostic technologies.
We strive to impart the best level of medical care ensuring high precision levels. Our Institute is facilitated by an experienced team of cardiologists, cardiac anesthetists, physicians, cardio-thoracic surgeons, radiologists and other paramedical staff. Our highly qualified team possesses expert knowledge and working experience in the specific domains. With the combined efforts of our team and our advanced infrastructural facilities, we ensure that superior, compassionate and specialized care to cardiac patients is delivered.
We understand the importance of time in case of a cardiac patient. Thus, we make every effort to provide emergency individualized medical care to patients in need. To support our endeavor of rendering comprehensive cardiac care, our Institute is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and a highly advanced cardiac care unit. Our multidisciplinary medical care is underlined by the medical competence of our cardiac team which facilitates excellent cardiac treatment and surgical procedures conforming to international standards
- Paras Hospital Darbhanga is the first hospital of the region to provide comprehensive cardiac care facilities.
- Paras Hospital Darbhanga is the first cardiac care centre to have an interventional cath lab, cardiac care unit (CCU), cardiothoracic surgery OT and expertise, Electrophysiology and Non Invasive Cardiology.
- Coronary Angiography via Femoral & Radial Route.
- Coronary Angioplasty via Femoral & Radial Route.
- Carotid Angioplasty .
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Percutaneous Valvular Interventions
- Ballon Mitral Valvulotomy
- Aortic Valvulotomy
- Percutaneous Aortic Aneurysm Repair by Stent Grafts.
- Septal alcohol ablation in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Electrophysiology studies.
- Radio frequency ablation for supra ventricular and ventricular tachyarrhythmia.
- Pacemaker implantation.
- ICD and combo device implantation.
NON INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY:
- 2D Doppler Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Beating Heart CABG
- Total arterial Revascularization (TAR-OPCAB)
- Redo CABG
- Mid CAB
- Valve Replacement/ Valve Repair
- Congenital Surgery/Congenital Defects
- Thoracic surgery
- Lung Tumor Resection
- Decortication of lung
- Reconstructive Surgeries:
- Emergency/Traumatic Thoracic & Vascular Surgeries
- 24X7 advanced life support ambulances
- Cardiac Care units
- Interventional Cardiology
- Flat panel Cath lab
- Catheterisation laboratories
- EPS & RF Ablation
- Non invasive investigations
- Heart- line contact for emergencies