- Kindly take appointment before coming on 0124-4585555 and report to preventive Health Check Centre at Ground Floor.
- Please come in fasting overnight for 9 to 12 hours for the check up. Avoid alcohol & smoking and food items with excess fat like cheese, deep fried preparations etc. on the day prior to your check up.
- Take 1 litre of water before you arrive at the hospital. You should avoid passing urine till your ultrasound test is over.
- Please come in casual comfortable clothing. Do not use jewelry, cream, oil, talcum powder.
- Please carry your first morning urine & stool samples in the sterilized plastic containers (Containers can be collected a day prior from the PHP department).
Special Notes For Ladies:
- Pregnant ladies or if suspecting Pregnancy do not get any X-ray or Mammography done.
- Do not get the Gynecological check up done during menstrual cycle. .
- Health Check Process will take 3-4 hours.
- You will be served breakfast during health check.
- Review is valid for a month from the date of Health Check.