Paras Institute of Internal Medicine specializes in providing diagnosis, treatment and management of life style disorders- Diabetes, Hypertension, and Obesity along with communicable and infectious diseases-Malaria, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Dengue, Fever, etc.
The Institute specializes in treating asthma, respiratory problems, allergies, anaemia, environmental diseases etc. Our team comprises of critical care physicians, super specialists and physicians with extensive experience in treating a range of diseases and ailments that make the best use of cutting edge intensive care technology to ensure that international standard medical care is provided to every patient. The clinicians adopt evidence based medicine practices and assure round the clock care to all the patients.
- Management of lifestyle disorders –Hypertension, Obesity & Diabetes
- Management of allergies and respiratory issues
- Management of communicable and infectious diseases- Malaria, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Dengue, Fever, etc
- Management of common ailments- sore throat, cold & flu, headaches, ear infections, urinary tract infections, hepatitis, etc
- Management and counselling for elderly patients
- Preventive health check for all age groups and genders
- Environmental diseases and occupational diseases
- Animal bites
- Drug overdose & poisoning
- Preoperative assessment and management of patients’ undergoing surgery